The communication with our customers is our highest priority at Lively Apps. We want to ensure that all interaction with our team is to the full satisfaction of our customers.
When you make a support request to Lively Apps, we will respond no more than 8 business hours from the time of your request.
Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM CET. Lively Apps is closed on major German Holidays.
Submit a request through our support system by choosing the associated app and clicking on “Report a Problem”.
Support includes help with:
- troubleshooting problems with Lively Apps apps,
- identifying work-arounds.
Support does not include help:
- with product training,
- for non-valid and non-current license or inactive subscription,
- with non-Lively Apps apps,
- with Confluence/Jira issues,
- with Confluence/Jira versions that are no longer supported by the Lively Apps apps,
- with client configurations that are not supported by the Confluence/Jira versions that the app is installed on,
- with advanced programming tasks for all versions of our app PocketQuery,
- in any language other than English or German.
Bug fix policy
Fixes are not backported to previous versions due to
- changes to an API requirement,
- code used by third party add-ons, or
- infrastructure that we would usually reserve for a platform release.