We are looking for a Working Student (Software Development) (m/f/d) in Munich!
Lively Apps is a new company with 7+ employees in Munich and Vancouver.
We started our business in January 2020 as a spin-off of the Munich-based technology and consulting company Scandio.
Our apps extend the functionality of Atlassian products (e.g. Confluence and Jira) and assist more than 3,000 companies from all over the world in their daily business.
Since we have been working on our apps for many years, we were able to establish this solid customer base and gain substantial experience in the Atlassian ecosystem.
As our customer base continues to grow together with our backlog of feature and app ideas, we are now seeking to extend our staff in Munich.
About the job
As a part of our development team you are going to work on our top-rated Atlassian apps. Depending on your skills and interests you could join us on our journey:
- Work in a team of talented developers and help build awesome software for the Web.
- Write client-side and/or server-side code.
- Work with our support engineers to verify bugs and provide solutions for our customers worldwide.
- Publish blog posts about new features that we/you have developed.
- Bring in and implement your own feature ideas.
- You are studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar (ideally 3rd semester or higher).
- You are highly motivated to learn and use new technologies and tools.
- You already have some experience with Java and/or Node.js.
- Ideally, you also have some experience in the frontend and have used HTML/CSS/JS before.
- You are confident with the tools you use, such as the IDE of your choice, your favorite operating system, and its command line.
- You are fluent in English.
- We are 7+ people, spread across our offices in Munich and Augsburg, as well as various home offices in Vancouver.
- Our app portfolio ranges from well-established and popular on-premise apps to new and exciting apps in the Cloud, built on cutting-edge technology.
- As we are a small and young team, we abstain from unnecessary hierarchies and encourage every team member to openly communicate their own ideas and suggestions.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of operating systems.
- Due to the convenient connection to the public transport network (U5), our Munich office is easily accessible.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and lean home office policy, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- Your education is more important than work! During busy or critical phases of your academic career we want you to focus on university.
- We pay a competetive salary.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)