We are looking for a Software Developer (Atlassian Apps) (m/f/d) in Munich!
Lively Apps is a new company with 7+ employees in Munich and Vancouver.
We started our business in January 2020 as a spin-off of the Munich-based technology and consulting company Scandio.
Our apps extend the functionality of Atlassian products (e.g. Confluence and Jira) and assist more than 3,000 companies from all over the world in their daily business.
Since we have been working on our apps for many years, we were able to establish this solid customer base and gain substantial experience in the Atlassian ecosystem.
As our customer base continues to grow together with our backlog of feature and app ideas, we are now seeking to extend our staff in Munich.
About the job
As a part of our development team you are going to work on our top-rated Atlassian apps. Depending on your skills and interests you could join us on our journey:
- Work in a team of talented developers and help build awesome software for the Web.
- Work on the frontend of our apps - from UX/design to development in a modern frontend environment.
- Work on the backend with languages and tools such as Java, Python, Node, and the Atlassian SDK.
- Publish blog posts on social media about new features that we developed together in our team.
- Work with our support engineers to verify bugs and provide solutions for our customers worldwide.
- Design and implement your own feature ideas.
- Become a part of the AWS Cloud Computing infrastructure for the backend of our Atlassian Cloud apps.
- You are excited about modern Web-based software development!
- You have a strong sense for cleverly designed UX and you have an ability to look through the glasses of web application users.
- You hold a degree in computer science or a similar discipline. Alternatively, you don’t hold such a degree, but you can convince us that you don’t need it for this job.
- You are experienced in at least one object-oriented language. Java and Spring development experience are a plus but not a must.
- You are highly motivated to learn and use new technologies and tools. You have a drive to find the tasks that you want to work on, rather than just being provided with tasks.
- Experience with the DevOps world (AWS, Docker, etc.) is a plus but not a must.
- You are confident with the tools you use, such as the IDE of your choice, your favorite operating system, and its command line.
- You are fluent in English.
- We are 7+ people, spread across our offices in Munich and Augsburg, as well as various home offices in Vancouver.
- Our app portfolio ranges from well-established and popular on-premise apps to new and exciting apps in the Cloud, built on cutting-edge technology.
- As we are a small and young team, we abstain from unnecessary hierarchies and encourage every team member to openly communicate their own ideas and suggestions.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of operating systems.
- Due to the convenient connection to the public transport network (U5), our Munich office is easily accessible.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and lean home office policy, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We are looking for a full-time employee, but you will have the flexibility to define what 'full-time' means in your own terms.
- We pay a competetive salary.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)