Git Snippets - our super easy-to-use Confluence macro to include code from Bitbucket and Github just got an update to version 2.1.
And also in 2.1, a much anticipated feature - the dark theme. In addition to the default “light” theme, users can now choose a “dark” color scheme for their snippets.
Where to go?
- Download Git Snippets for Confluence from the Atlassian Marketplace and leave a review.
- Read the Git Snippets documentation and learn more about the app’s features.
- Visit the Atlassian Community to ask questions.
- If you have an issue with Git Snippet’s functionality, have a look at our Service Desk.
- Contact us at email@example.com