With the Confluence Task Management Atlassian added a number of useful features in the Confluence version 5.5. to simplify the collaboration between Confluence users through tasks.
Those are the outstanding features of Confluence Task Management:
- creation of inline tasks
- scheduling of expiry dates and user assignment
- user-specific task overview
- task reports
Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence
In collaboration with Gebrüder Gerstenberg GmbH & Co. KG Scandio GmbH expanded the Confluence Task Management by one more feature to make its workflows even more effective.
For this purpose Scandio GmbH developed an add-on for Atlassian Confluence which sends reminders with reference to expiring tasks by email, so that the user gains an overview of his shortly expiring tasks and is able to simply keep track of his deadlines.
The add-on Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence provides the following features for Confluence users and administrators:
- output of several to-do lists:
- expired tasks
- expiring tasks within a defined period of time (default 7 days)
- tasks with expiry date
- open tasks without expiry date
- email standard texts are internationalized by reference to the user language; at the moment these languages are available:
Is your language missing? Then just contact us!
- status overview for administrators
- control of the execution of the mail job through “scheduled tasks”
- editable Confluence user group
- editable email subject
- management of the email output (selection or deselection of the lists “tasks with expiry date” and “open tasks without expiry date”)
The Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence add-on made by Scandio GmbH is available at the Marketplace from now on.
A prerequisite is that you are having an installed and activated Confluence inline task plugin. Furthermore the Confluence system has to be configured for email dispatch, so that the system is even able to send emails.
If you have any questions regarding the Task Reminder for Atlassian Confluence please do not hesitate to contact us.