In this version, we focused on the topic templating. There is a new article with a lot of examples and details on templating in PocketQuery. Check it out!
These are the new features / characteristics of version 1.13:
- Macro browser UI: the user experience of the macro browser of the PocketQuery macro has improved. The width of the input fields was adjusted and all macro parameters now have a ?-icon that toggle a help text on the parameter.
- Macro parameter Enable dynamic parameters: this is the old “Allow GET param pass-through” parameter, enhanced by a mechanism that toggles the parameter “Use change params template” described in the next point.
- Macro parameter Use change params template: this new checkbox is displayed and can be checked when the “Enable dynamic parameters” feature is selected. If checked, a auto-generated form will be displayed above your macro result. For each parameter, users can enter different values. This will trigger a browser reload with dynamic parameters passed to the macro and therefore a new execution of the PocketQuery statement.
- New helper for Velocity templates: there is now a new context object $PocketQuery for your Velocity templates. This object has a method called _template_ by which you can include/render predefined templates in your custom template. Thus far, there are the PocketQuery default template (“default”) and the template for the dynamic parameters form (“get-params”) available. We will work on further templates in the future.
Where to go?
- Download PocketQuery and leave a review at the Atlassian Marketplace
- Read the PocketQuery documentation
- Ask a question at the Atlassian Community using the tags pocketquery or addon…
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org